Good light headphones

So, I've found the best time to play music in my world is on the weekends.
My studio is basically a room that doesn't get much ventilation if you
don't
keep the windows open.  It's on the ground floor and I worry that I'll be
way to noisy to my neighbors so I've been wearing headphones.   They're
good... a $100 or so pair of AKGs, but they're HOT after a while.  Any
recommendations of a decent pair of studio headphones that allow one's ears
to breathe?  Audio getting in isn't that much of a problem.

Mark