From: Michael Peters [mailto:mp@mpeters.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:29 AM
To: 'Mark Sottilaro'
Subject: RE: PC as sampler plus Moebius?

> I take the output of a Behringer FCB1010 and run it into a Novation SL
MIDI controller.

er, which one? the Remote Zero SL has only one Midi in. If I plug my midi
footpedal in, where do I plug the Axon guitar-2-midi in? I need something
that has two midi ins I think. Or would I use the Midi thru for that? hmm
... this midi thing is still a mystery to me unless it is a dead simple
configuration.

and do you use some host software to control the signal flow? Audiomulch,
or
Bidule?

-Michael
www.michaelpeters.de