trombone looping

For the first time in years, I've picked up the trombone (which had been
collecting dust in my living room - I had played the trombone quite a lot
some 15 years ago, had even been fronting a rock group singing and playing
trombone).

The setup: trombone into laptop running live with: Mobius, edge (a freebie
octaver VST), MadShifta, Live's reverb, LFX-1310 (and a few moments of
cyclotron). The channel strip did also contain Live's compressor and EQ3.

Let's see if this works with this link:
http://www.yousendit.com/download/ZUcxTXRRUzhBNkUwTVE9PQ

What I really enjoyed is how well edge worked with the trombone sound. And
what you can do with the strange noises resulting from bad embochure when
using them in granular looping.

Feedback welcome!

        Rainer