Re: Mojo at the Dojo "Experiments of Sound" Looping Sound Clips

More looping videos added to looping cyberspace!!!   Below are the videos on Google Video, from my last show with Lucio Menegon and Craig Green.

The clip of me and Craig, and the #1 of me and Lucio, have audio from the direct soundboard recording, with just a small amount of the video camera audio mix integrated. Clips #2 and #3 of Lucio and me have audio from his live recording, using his portable Eiderol recorder.

Kris

Mojo @ the Dojo - Experiments of Sound Returns (August 3, 2007)

VIDEO CLIPS

Krispen Hartung & Craig Green - Mojo at the Dojo "Experiments of Sound" - Improv (2007)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8681542185938140720&hl=en

Krispen Hartung & Lucio Menegon - Mojo at the Dojo "Experiments of Sound" - Improv #1 (2007)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4905219070498314738&hl=en

Krispen Hartung & Lucio Menegon - Mojo at the Dojo "Experiments of Sound" - Improv #2 (2007)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3596688917246104256&hl=en

Krispen Hartung & Lucio Menegon - Mojo at the Dojo "Experiments of Sound" - Improv #3 (2007)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4965962684600823522&hl=en

SOUND CLIPS

Craig Green and Krispen Hartung
http://www.box.net/shared/static/qk2c9lzmrj.mp3

Lucio Menegon and Krispen Hartung - Part I
http://www.box.net/shared/static/4hbusvh7cd.mp3

Lucio Menegon and Krispen Hartung - Part II
http://www.box.net/shared/static/c1oetbl0cy.mp3

Lucio Menegon and Krispen Hartung - Part III
http://www.box.net/shared/static/zdf5hkctcc.mp3

Kris