Sparce 'n Spacey, part 2: fretless guitar

Just recorded this impro with my fretless electric + sustaniac:
http://www.looproom.com/audio/Coastline.mp3

Flintstone pick and ultra thick plain jazz strings makes for the soft
but thick attack. Looping in Mobius VST under Bidule... as usual ;-)

Instead of playing things that I loop I tried to do it the other way;
playing long notes and loop short slices so the "backing sections"
kind of builds up in the loop while the lead is almost textural.
Can't do that on wind instrument because my lungs are too small and I
have not yet learned circular breathing well enough. And with the
sustianiac there's also an inspiring element of random - you can
never be completely sure to really get the sustain you reach for when
playing a note... and sometimes it just screams through the wood of
the instrument even when you are not playing.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)