From: "tEd ® kiLLiAn" <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:06 PM
Subject: NEW FRISELL RELAEASE "FLORATONE"

Just released today . . .

Yeah, yeah, I know he doesn't loop all that much any more.

But, his stuff is often stunningly musical.

Check it out:

http://www.floratone.com/album/index.htm

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

Also check out the BEMF 1 CDs at:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental/cd.htm

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042
http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storyCode=18131

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???