Re: Sparce 'n Spacey, part 2: fretless guitar

On 15 aug 2007, at 15.02, Michael Peters wrote:

> don't know about that Per ... maybe you should ask the bridge
> manufacturer
> what they think ... maybe they give you a bridge to try it out ...

Or eventually I can borrow one for test and write a review of it for
the Scandinavian guitar player magazine. That would spread the word
to benefit other musicians around here that might be interested in
getting one.

>> Can post a link to a sound file where you play that guitar?
>
> a short one ... listen to the Dec 17 entry on my MY2K diary page:
> http://www.michaelpeters.de/my2k.htm

Thanks! Sounds nice. Seems as the bridge makes a guitar sound like a
frettless guitar ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)