Re: New "Virtual Repeater" Software Announced...

Boy, I'd love to see this thing happen, but I won't get too excited.
There are a lot of people here who feel they've been strung along by
Electrix. For this to work, they need a continuing development process
that responds to bug reports--getting the software to the point where
it's stable and usable. They haven't been able to actually bring
anything to market. So I'll wait a bit, but boy it would be nice!

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net