Re: oberheim echoplex for sale

Certainly all controls are implemented in software.  I have to find my
notebook .... but one of the things I was thinking of having were real
VCA's with analog volume CV inputs so that my accompanying control i/f
can smoothly track each volume from the single pedal as per our current
implementation.  So that part of the control at least I'd like to keep
outside s/w.