Re: Repeat something exactly twice, then stop

In a message dated 8/18/2007 12:53:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, travishartnett@gmail.com writes:
This is one of my top two requests for a future EDP software update.

What you need is a long tapped delay (one that provides separate delay
time and feedback level for each repeat).  There's several out there
(the tc electronic boxes come to mind), but I believe they all max out
at around 5.5 seconds of delay time.

TH
This is such a perfect example of what using a laptop will allow you to do in an instant with a decent sequencer (especially Ableton's Live) & a midi foot pedal. I wish I could better express just how much a quantum leap the Laptop is with respect to it's completely mobile integration into one's repertoire of musical equipment. It's a great way to condense rack space as well. Imagine that 2 ton rack you're lugging around becoming a very manageable 15-20 lbs of hand carried equipment.