Re: Stretching words

I think a granulator is what you seek.  Reaktor has a ton of good
ones (comes with a few and people have written ones that are posted
on the NI site for free)  My favorite one for simplicity and sound
quality is RiverRun... but it's Mac only...

btw, Max Headroom, the sci fi show,not that talk show, was a really
interesting show IMO.  I was sorry to see it go.  It had great
predictions about media and privacy.

Mark