Re: Hassell

Matt Davignon wrote:

Polly Moller is a bass flautist who does some of the multiphonic stuff.

Polly is a wonderful musician and a dear friend of mine.

 She was a student of Robert Dick's and introduced the two
of us which eventually led to me doing a short tour in Northern California
with him.

I owe this talented musician a lot.    We first met when she had my wife's
group
Lackadaisy perform on her woman's music television program when I was
playing bass for my wife.

I introduced her to one of my very best friends,  Jeff Davis,  who has a
wonderful
studio (and is a great producer) in Eugene, Oregon and she has ended up
doing all of her recordings there.

Polly Moller rocks!!!!!     I just wanted to chip in and say that in
public.
She just did a performance with her new band (with Amar Chaudry ,  an
electronic
musician/live looper who has performed at our looping festivals in years'
past).

I got the directions wrong and ended up walking in as they were recieving
their applause
for the last encore..................didn't hear a damn note.  I was
bummed.
I really wanted
to hear what Amar would do with Polly's music which has Celtic and Ambient
elements in
a vocal/flute presentation.

rick walker