Re: stretching words

thanks Cara, great track! Around four minutes in, the layers of guitars
really start to resemble some other instrument, like a chorus of violins
using bows made of glass. The stretching effect at the end is very cool
too, pretty harsh but I love the crazy buzz of it.

Rainer and Per, thanks for the plug-in/VST recommendations. I don't
actually use any music software (other than Cool Edit for editing
two-track masters) but I'll look for examples of these in use.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com