HASSELL

Tillman wrote this list:
"matthias ziegler (swiss, develops new instruments with flute maker eva
kingma, great musician! echoplex man)
michael heupel (plays subcontrabass flute, no looping as far as i know,
grrreat jazz player)
stefan keller (fireworks into echoplex guy, made a whole cd with it. pretty
tonal)
sabine vogel (avantgarde player, great concept for noise, windnoise, etc.
uses looping very tastefully)
joos rink (classical player gone wild: great singing and playing, funny
character, check out his live shows - hilarious)"

What respective countries are all these folks from, Tillman?

Also do you guys know the wonderful Theo Travis who played at the
Cambridge
Live Looping Festivals.
A wonderfully inventive woodwind player and a great live looper too.   I
loved his performance when I played at
the first Cambridge festival.

this widens the list to:

Robert Dick
Polly Moller
Tillman Denhard
Richard Landry
Matthias Ziegler
Michael Heupel
Stefan Kellar
Sabine Vogel
Joos Rink

Maybe it is time for the 1st Wind Instrument Live Looping Festival

Who else should be included in this illustrious list?
Who should we add from the brass world?      Jeff Kaiser's way up on my
list.

yours,  Rick Walker
( I don't play brass or woodwinds in real life but I do on