Re: Re: o.t. READING

last 30 days:
Gillen & Mckelvie's _Phonogram_ graphic novel compilation "Rue Brittania",
lovely stuff inspired by Britpop
Steve Krug, _Don't Make Me Think!_  (web usability design)
Morville & Rosenfeld, _Information Architecture for the WWW_, new 3rd
edition
various, _Worldchanging_ - wonderful and inspirational book
Gaiman, _M Is For Magic_
Pratchett, several Discworld novels, all rereads
Gaiman and Reeves, _Interworld_
Thomas Pynchon, _Vineland_
Walter Thompson, _Soundpainting: The Art of Live Composition - Workbook I_
PKDick, _Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?_ - reread, doing an online
seminar on PKD next month
JK Rowling, _Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows_
Alan Moore, _Alan Moore's Wild Worlds_ (graphic novel anthology)
Zorn, ed. _Arcana II_ - the sequel to Zorn's _Arcana is out after seven
years, another thirty articles by musicians about music. Highly
recommended.
Duckworth, _Talking Music_
Warren Ellis, _Crooked Little Vein_
Jasper Fforde, _First Among Sequels_ fifth in a surrealistic humorous
fantasy story
Mannix, Daniel P.  _Freaks: We Who Are Not As Others_ (RE/SEARCH Classics)
Hand, Elizabeth - _Generation Loss_ - good, creepy,
DK Moran, _The Ring_ (reread, rare book)
Gibson, _Pattern Recognition_ (reread to prep for the next)
Gibson, _Spook Country_
Bernie Krause, _Wild Soundscapes_

Up next:
Craig Saper's _Artificial Mythologies_ or Jonathan Sterne's _The Audible
Past: Cultural Origins of Sound Reproduction_

regards,
Steve Burnett   Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/