Re: RC-2 demo songs & how to access them?

Hi Kris

yes, the Edirol M10-MX mixer is really great & useful. (thanks for the
hint).
The size is indeed really small.
In fact, my only compaint would be that it has too many inputs/outputs
(even digital out...). Basically, it cost me almost as much as the RC-2.
But I thought, in th long run, I might come handy also as a submixer for
my keyboards and went for it.
Also, what would have been nice would be panning some panning for mic.

But I'm really impressed so far. I'll take a closer look on Edirol
products in the future.

All the best

Buzap