Re: RC-2 : First impressions / comparison RC-50

Didn't they already do VST in a rack-mountable box (more than once I
think)?  My recollection was that most PC-based folks thought the
tradeoff in rackability wasn't worth the price (about $2K as I recall)
for a computer that wouldn't do anything but serve as a VST host.

TH