Laptop Looping - Mobius latency compensation

> Yes, the amount of latency compensation is defined by the
> "Override Input Latency Frames" and "Override Output Latency
> Frames" parameters in the Audio Devices dialog. If there is
> no value here, or if the value is zero, I ask the audio
> device for what it thinks the latency will be.  Some devices

I pick up with the question I asked Per already: how would this work when
running Mobius within a VST host? What will a 0 value result in? Will
latency compensation (with manually entered values) work at all? Will
calibration work?

> You can tweak these values while Mobius is running.  If you

Ok, my application would be: in a possible setup, I may be looping
electric/electronic instruments (which I'm monitoring post-computer, hence
I'm what you call "mentally compensating") and acoustic instruments where I
can't do that. So I'd like to have a button (MIDI or keyboard) to toggle
latency compensation between off/undetectable and on (set to a specific
value). Will this work with scripts?

        Rainer