Re: No rules: no standards. No standards: crap.

Folks around here are more interested in gear-porn than girl-porn, I think.

I was looking for something funny to post here, and came up with this
from Naomi Wolf:

"The porn loop is de rigueur, no longer outside the pale; starlets in
tabloids boast of learning to strip from professionals; the "cool
girls" go with guys to the strip clubs, and even ask for lap dances;
college girls are expected to tease guys at keg parties with lesbian
kisses à la Britney and Madonna."

I'm not 100% sure what she means, and I'm just not going to read the
article to find out. But, the "porn loop." Make what you want out of
that.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/trends/n_9437/index1.html

--
http://quotidianme.kellycoyle.net