Re: OT Re: No rules: no standards. No standards: crap.

I love the LD archive search function. mikkoz, are you the same guy who I
accused of making personal attacks on my philosophical perspectives back
in
Nov. 2006?  http://www.loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/200611/msg00422.html

...where my response to you was:

"Well, it's more than 2 cents. I've managed to write all this criticism of
performer, fully admitting it is my own perspective, without personal
attack - suggesting someone is intolerant or prejudice. That is one skill
in
the art of debate, being able to argue a point without committing the
fallacy of Argumentum ad Hominem. We are exchanging ideas here (true or
not,
probable or improbable), which is a 2000 year old tradition that has
proven
success without personal attack. The beauty of respective discourse is the
ability to stay at the level of ideas, and not involve the character or
alleged character of the person, which has no bearing on the facts.  No
respect take, however. I'm used to it given my academic background."

You want to talk, bro?  We can work it out. :)

Kris