RE: OT Film (No standards: crap.)

About films - who knows films that contain logical loops or at least
repetitions as a main ingredient? The one that comes to my mind immediately
is Groundhog Day of course.

Also, a very good (IMO) German film called "Run Lola Run" by Tom Tykwer -
it
shows three variations of the same plot, with small changes in the
beginning
leading to a different outcome every time.

Actually I brought this up just to show that even OT topics might lead back
to being on topic. I doubt that opening a second mailing list just for off
topic discussions would work so well, and is worth the effort.

-Michael www.michaelpeters.de