Re: im about to start a war

No disrespect intended, at all.  Although I don't like being called ridiculous, I'll just grin and bear it.

In the end, we'll each make our own decisions on hardware that best fits our needs and capabilities.  My personal belief is that no one with some basic computer knowledge (and perhaps access to this list and the ability to get to Google) should be afraid to purchase a computer from a retailer for the purpose of live looping.