Re: the first 24 hours

On 31 aug 2007, at 11.42, Claude Voit wrote:

> Err
>
> maybe if you want the OT conversations to migrate to this special
> OT list it would be great to publish the adress more than one time
> (even something once a week) as I cannot find it with the regular
> yahoo groups search ...
>
> Claude

Good point! Actually, it is not a yahoo group. It is a Google
group ;-)  Here's the address:
http://groups.google.se/group/loopers-delight-off-topic?hl=sv

I forgot the address many times, but then I found out that since I
use Gmail I already have a Google account. And the LDOT showed up
under "groups" on my Google account start page. Nice.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)