Re: (ON TOPIC) Severed Heads

Thanx for more of the history,. Great artists should never be forgotten, regardless of time period they appeared and were active.etc.

I was also very fortunate to have seen that USA tour Tom (and?) did with Skinny Puppy way back in the mid 80's. (1985?)
There was also a guy named Stephen(?) who did wonderful, live, crazy, video editing, and all projected onto a giant screen,
and at times, visually, it had a "loopish" quality to it. (the giant "colorized" CRAB was trippy!)

What a great show and night that was!  Not sure how many dates this tour had, but hopefully it was a successful tour.

-Rev. Fever