Re: Alternative to a laptop?

I have the 7200 chipset, and it still exhibits this behavior.

There is more to it than this.  The BIOS and chipset can see the 4GB of RAM, but the 32-bit OS cannot use it without using PAE (which slows the machine down).

You must have 64bit OS, or you cannot access the full 4GB without using the PAE hack.

Doug