Re: looking for telecasrter string ferrules in Germany (O.T.)

On 7 sep 2007, at 15.16, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> I having a hard time trying to find the little
> telecaster string ferrules that are in the back for my
> Telecaster here in germany,does anybody know where i
> could find them and what they are called in German?
> they look like this:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-1962-62-Fender-Tele-Telecaster-String-
> Ferrules_W0QQitemZ270162166723QQihZ017QQcategoryZ118988QQssPageNameZWD
> VWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry, I don't know the name of them in german, but some one else
must know it. I feel your pain, Luis, because I have lost those small
things many times, when changing strings on a tele. Once I glued them
to the wood on one Telecaster and then they stayed on duty.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)