Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

In a message dated 9/13/07 12:49:38 AM, travishartnett@gmail.com writes:

I believe that a performer earns their applause by
successfully doing something difficult in front of an audience.

rubbing my xtra large tummy and patting my head at the same time is "difficult" playing music is a joy.....travis, why do you say "difficult", interesting use of the word.....perhaps i have never really suffered for my art and over the years have easily perfected my mistakes.....i've said it in the past, i'm pretty shallow when it comes to lofty thoughts....."what does your music mean, where does it come from?".....DUH!.....turn it up!.....:).....michael

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11

See what's new at http://www.aol.com