Literature - articles - movies - comments and regarding Live looping

I agree with Per,  Rune....................this is a fascinating and
overwhelming list of questions.

The archives have so much information on many, many of the things you have
asked.

An approach to your huge list that I would respectfully suggest is that you
go research the archives for the answers and then repost the questions with
all the answers you've found with a list at the bottom of all the things
you
weren't
able to answer from the archives.

I, personally, have written a lot about several of the queeries you have
but
probably feel,
as other's do, that I don't want to take a lot of time to revisit the
queeries as long as there
is much archival information available to us from the archives.

Then,  and I'm still in my wildly gratuitous advice giving mode:

I would begin to post each of these questions , one by one as new threads
for the list
so everyone can respond to them in a way that isn't so confusing as a
long,
long mult-topic
thread can be.

In this way,   all of your beautiful and intelligently thought out
questions's answers can
add to the collect knowledge of our community.

thanks for thinking so much about all of this...............you are a true
asset to our community.

yours,  Rick

ps  See you (and hope to hear your performance and possibly collaborate in
Oslo next summer for the 1st Norwegian Live Looping Festival..........it's
in the works as
we speak!