MC09 for looping

Look looping content!

Anybody tried one of these for looping?

http://www.roland.com/products/en/MC-09/specs.html

Looks intriguing.

Only 6 seconds of loop time, but on 4 tracks, I think.

I see these on evil-bay all the time.  I'm in a gear acquisition thing and
I'm looking at, uh, getting something.  There's that Korg EA1 too.  Sheesh.
And I haven't figured out all the stuff I have yet.

On a side note.  My Adrenalinn went on the fritz and I emailed Roger Linn
support.  Well lo and behold, Roger emailed me back and was outstandingly
helpful.  He's sending replacement chips and I'll probably be upgrading to
the A-III at some point soon.  The world is full of good people.

'cause I need more Damn toys.

Tony

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:29 PM