Re: AW: Quasi Digital/Analog Modular Looper?

On 20 sep 2007, at 12.22, The woodshed wrote:

> Thanks for info,
> thing is I need a minimum of 5 loops running at the same time all
> with different lengths, think that rules out the EDP, unless I get
> 5 of them!

Ha, ha... :-)  Well, I didn't understand you meant parallel loops.
The Looperlative can do that. You could download the manual and read
up at the Looperlative forum.

> I have used live but dislike the sound and wish to avoid laptops.

That's a good point. Hardware devices are generally more ready-to-go
when you buy them. "Sound" in laptops depend on which audio interface
you are using and how you have set it up. Software also needs
extensive tweaking by the user.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)