Re: Logic studio new version

On 30 sep 2007, at 21.59, Matthew F. McCabe wrote:

> However, from what I've been able to gather, MainStage cannot send
> MIDI Out messages like patch changes to hardware effect
> processors.  Very unfortunate.

MainStage has a MIDI Through function. If you enable it every MIDI
Program Change event sent into MainStage will also be passed out the
MIDI Out port. If you have hardware effect processors there they will
of course change patches according to how you have programmed them to.

What you can not do is to set up a graphic, on-screen, object in
MainStage and click it with the mouse to have MainStage send out MIDI.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)