Re: AW: Posting my looping rig's specifications

Interesting topic.  I have to say, I built a patch for my max/msp system
that allows me to click one button, and instantly every effect patch in my
system gets moved to post-loop. However, I really don't use it that much.
When I do use it, it is after I have layed some ambient loops down, I hit
the post-loop button, and then I hit my special random effector button
(another max patch I created). Basically, it randomly turns on one of my
max/msp effect patches, applies it for 10 seconds, randomly selects
another,
then does this indefinitley. What I get is a nice overlap of effects.  I
can
walk away and listen to max create some interesting patterns, or play
along
with it. Other that this, the only effect that I use post-loop is reverb.
don't like looping reverb, but apply it afterwards as a finishing
effect...same reverb applied to the overall loop mix.

Kris