Re: Boomerang

End of '07 is what I heard.

IT's not my business so I can't really say, but the RANG III is delayed
already from release earlier this year because of the Delay pedal.  Not
sure why when the bread and butter of the company was the Rang Plus, a
great unit for stage that had a few minor probs, they should choose to
de-focus themselves from making a kick rear third generation product to
provide a chorus delay (that looks cool but really, why the lack of
focus?)

Also, I'm concerned about the ergonomics of the pdeal.  The pic and dims
of the current E-155 are equal to the dims of the Rang III.  This means
the buttons are about 1.25 inches wide and a little over 1.75 inches
between them.  That seems terribly unforgiving for a pedal that's supposed
to be for stage use.

Plish