Re: Mobius Multiply Help / Mobius curiosity after SO long now

*Admittedly*, I have *not* kept up *at all* w/ the subject of Mobius,
and now, am curious about it
since it gets discussed so much. That has finally tweaked my curiosity.

What exactly is it, and how does it work, and is it software, and if
so, will it work for a Mac?
(OR....?)

Also, I previously tried to google it as "mobius" and everything else
under the virtual-Sun came up
but nothing that I could tell was a link to this particular "Mobius"
being discussed on LD.

NOTE: It is NOT necessary for a barrage of list-posted replies to me,
puh-leeze!!!

One or 2 PRIVATE replies will suffice.
I don't wanna be adding any additional unnecessary clutter to the LD
list.  TIA!

"Towards the alien..." (Arthur Brown)

-Rev. Fever