Re: Newbie!

On 11 okt 2007, at 16.14, Moore, David W Civ 86 MXS/MXMTA wrote:

> Hello all!
> I'm new to the list...and I guess technology in general!
> I posted a couple of messages and got pretty upset, because no one
> answered me!

Welcome to this list then! Please don't feel upset about the lack of
answers to your earlier post. Maybe you were simply asking some
question too difficult for anyone in here. For example, asking about
"advice for a looping device" without giving much background is just
as confusing as if someone should enter a store saying "I want to eat
- what would be my best buy?" ;-)

Shakuhachi has a fine tone, I think. This is the first time I hear
abut anyone playing it in looping.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)