Drum Machine emergency

Heh... after years of lightly poking fun at laptop players when their
max patches don't work, I just found that my drum machine's battery is
dead and in need of replacement. Thankfully, it corresponds with 2
fortunate events.

1) While there are no Roland Service Centers that I can get to around
here, Union Grove Music in Santa Cruz is supposedly a service center.
I'll have to call in tomorrow and see if they can have a battery
inhouse for drum machine surgery next weekend during the loopfest.
(Hey - Bill Walker works there!)

2) Fortunately, I got my new drum machine a few weeks ago, so
hopefully I can program enough kits tonight to be not completely
useless for my show tomorrow! Supposedly it's streaming on the
internet, but I can't see where the streaming link is.
http://tinyurl.com/39rzwd

So, I may be debuting the new drum machine earlier than expected!

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com