IMPORTANT!!! - to anyone who might have written to me this weekend - Thank you -and- crazy weekend!!!

                          Hey All, first off, thanks Stephen for your
compliments on my
shots!  :)  YOU ROCK!!!
   (had to scan the archives to find your note - see below)

   Secondly, to anyone who might have written / replied to me either on or
off list this weekend, (from Fri onward) I most likely haven't received
it.  aaarrrggg!!!  I've had a laptop crash so if you would be so kind;
please do re-send msgs my way?  Thanks so much!  :)

   Am accessing email less frequently for the next couple of days, (until
get a new laptop) but do have temp internet / email access again...

   Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and talk witchyall soon!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)