Re: new music posted

Os wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just updated our podcast after a long break with our first attempt at
> playing with a drummer. I think it worked out - would love to hear
> some opinions.
>
> See here: http://www.collective.co.uk/darkroom/podcast.html
>

> cheers,
> os.

hi Os
Yes, that works well.
...but hang on a minute,
what happened to the track with the drum beat in it?

Look forward to hearing this set up at Norwich Loopfest.

...and as you asked for opinions (I wouldn't otherwise)
How about giving the drums a bit more breathing space, or even letting
them set the pace?
(and how about running them through some of those excellent Expert
Sleeper's FX?)

andy butler