AW: Happy LoopFest!

Warren said:
>       I wish I could be there with y'all. My heart is with you - have a
terrific weekend, all.

Same from me - it's such a pity that there isn't a live transmission this
year - I do still remember y2k5 (I think this was the first y2k festival
with a webcast) where I would listen to the transmission before going out
in
the evening, return in the wee hours just to catch the evening bill (as
we're 9 hours ahead) and spend the day reviewing the recordings of what has
happened in between.

Have a great festival!