Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

I'm thirding it.. heh..

and big kudos and thank you's to Mark Hamburg for taking a million
pictures, and
producing a CD with each performers pictures on the spot! and to Mike the
soundguy, who tirelessly managed to keep both stages sounding good.. :)

peace
-cpr