Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

Hey Ted,
man from all the talk it sounds like it was an
exciting experience,Rick is definetly the man to
thank, too bad i wasnt there but hopefully next
year,by the way if you want to xchage Cds i will be
happy to as well!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom