Re: Kevin's theramin performance - amazing

Quoting Qua Veda <qua@oregon.com>:

> Hi Kevin,
> Your theramin performance was amazing.  Thick rich tones, and beautiful
> compositions!
> A real highlight for me at y2k7
>
> -Qua

Qua, Jim, and to all,

Thank you very much for your kind comments about my looped theremin
set.  The outpouring of support is much-appreciated and I feel
motivated to create more looped music.

I learned much from watching and listening to everyone (I heard nearly
all of the sets).  Your music, conversation, and encouragement means a
lot to me.  I am sure that everyone at the festival left with ideas,
energy, and motivation to create more amazing music!  I'm pleased to
be a part of the looping community.

Sincerely,

Kevin