Re: dd-20 vs. DL4

Yes,the U2 simple tipical delay opr david gilmour,you
know usually setup with the tempo funcion for ex. a
3/4 note and tapping on the downbeat of a 4/4
pattern,groove or whatever,really easy to get with a
DD-20,but not so accurate with the DL4.I tried setting
the delay time rotating knob of the DL4 to the 3/4
note (at around 1.00 o´clock) and saved it a s a patch
but when i tap it doesnt do it  even with the rhythmic
delay model.With the DD-20 it functions with every
model!
anyway i dont use it like that much but this is how i
usually test the tap tempo delay of a unit,by playing
run like hell from the floyd;-)
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom