Re: Gordius - shipping price reduction offer

Hi Qua, hi group,

I'd like to come back to this previous message :
until today we haven't been actively promoting the Gordius products
ourselves, because we were still working on a further firmware upgrade
to add more features to the products.
This week this firmware upgrade was released, so now I'd like to mention
it from my side : Gordius products are ready for shipping - 20% discount
offer still valid for the next 2 weeks - a "grouped" shipping to the USA
will be organized as soon as there is enough interest, but definitely
within 2 weeks from here.
Also, I promise I will not post this kind of "advertising" messages on
this great forum again - it's just a one-time message concerning this
one-time opportunity to get one of those Little Giants at a heavily
reduced launching price.

Best regards,
Xavier
http://www.gordius.be