Re: AW: y2k7 mp3s

wasn't there a King Crimson studio album recorded by setting up a
pa and micing in stereo?

Is that Rick Walker on squeaky door in the background? ;-)

Krispen very kindly gave me a cd of the foh mix after my
y2k5 performance...I had fun using Audition to re-create
the room sound, estimating the room dimensions and so on.
(I don't use artificial reverb live, but like to use the room)

The ideal would be a 4-track recording with stereo foh and ambience mics.

andy butler