Re: Gordius Midi Pedal - first impressions

Luca thank you kindly!I was about to sell my second
EDP but with this FC i am thinking i could control
both separately plus my effects,mofx and sampler all
,sweet,sweet...
does it feel bigger than the FCB1010 or bulkier? what
about weight? have u found a case for it?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom