Re: AW: Y2K7 Movie - Corrected!

On 30 okt 2007, at 02.01, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

> What kind of cell phone did you use?

Will have a look... It says "Sony Eriksson" and over Bluetooth it
displays as "z800". But the girl who gave it to me says the model is
"z800i".

But, as I state in the pre roll text, cell phone movie/picture/audio
is rather crappy. Since I couldn't film myself I used Marc Hamburgs
still photos for the clip when I'm playing (yes, I just remembered to
add credits for Mark in the pre roll texts. Will upload corrected
version as soon as it's rendered here). For me and Randolf Arriola I
used Krispen's excellent stereo mic recording, which I actually like
much better than any direct out tapped recording, because of the nice
audio noise and whispering voices that got caught by the mics.

The software used to make the film was iMovie, that comes bundled for
free with any Mac. I did a little trick though. After assembling all
films and pictures in iMovie I exported the stereo audio track as a
24 bit file. This audio file, containing the "film sync sound" was
imported in Logic, where I goofed around a bit with reverb, eq,
compression etc etc and also added Kris Hartung's venue recording and
my own intro music. The audio mix I bounced from Logic was then
imported back into iMovie and used instead of the first audio track
(although as for the "sync sound" originally recorded by the Cell
Phone it was the same material).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)