Re: I wanted everybody to know!!!

> I think I have perfected
>the art of making dime purses out of sow ears but am still trying to
figure out how to get
>compensated for it appropriately???  Ha ha lol :o)  Peace Be With You
and all of Yours,
>Daniel T. Albertini

Well, I took my RSP550 in to have a new battery installed. It's
soldered to the board and I'm not THAT great with a soldering gun.
They wanted $65 just to look at it.  $65 for a 15 minute job replacing
a $5 battery. Wow.  I only paid $90 for the unit to begin with.

Compensation for repairs is a tough thing to figure out!  I guess
that's why there's a lot of broken stuff around.  Why spend that much
to fix a unit that only cost slightly more than that to begin with.

--
-==-=-=-
Tony