Re: AXON AX 100 shipping etc

Hi Dan

So should I communicate with HIM or you about this?

I'll figure out shipping costs and send you the bill. I hope to do this within the next bunch of days but it takes a while to do anything here on an island 2 hours out to sea by boat.

Maybe email me at my regular address and not through loopers because I have loopers mail going into a folder which things get lost in very fast.

richard@glasswing.com

ta dah!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio