Re: New CD Release: Music Unfit for Children

Thank you! Now the big question, when will my kids be old enough (ability to behave in controlled situations) to take to Y2K? :)  Rick, one day you will have the Hartung Avant-Garde Looping Trio...at Y2K11? We will all be hooked up to computers and max/msp.

Krispen continuing to echo my earlier note, excellent stuff! have had this streaming all day and really dig it, highly creative venture sir...

Jim